Monday, May 7, 2012

Superintendent Entry Plan- Looking Forward to the Opportunity!

I recently was chosen to be the next Superintendent at Van Meter Schools. I am looking forward to the opportunity to lead the District as we continue to strive to provide the best learning opportunities for our students.  Our goal is to develop students who are collaborative, innovative, global, digital citizens that have a passion for learning. I have added my entry plan for my first 100 days on the job below.  I plan to Listen, Learn, and then Lead the District in a direction that is best for the students and community of Van Meter.

I look forward to working with you.  Please feel free to contact me at deron.durflinger@vmbulldogs.com if you have any questions or concerns.

GO DAWGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment